Are you looking for an honest Market.com review that will cover everything that can uncover your opinion about Market.com? If so, don’t worry because we are here with a thorough Market.com review.
When talking about FX brokers in South Africa, Market.com is one the best in the region. So, let’s see what Market.com has got for you and your trading strategies and styles:
It is regulated in two tier-1 jurisdictions. If a broker is regulated in two tier-1 jurisdictions, it is always said to be safe and sound. But you should keep an important thing in mind: there is nothing completely safe in the market and industry of FX trading. A safe and sound broker means that there is less risk involved in trading with that broker.
Market.com is a broker operated and controlled by Finalto Trading Ltd. This FX broker is completely regulated in South Africa because legit authorities regulate it like Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and (FCA) Financial Conduct Authority. In other words, you can say that Market.com can be used in all countries in Africa, and you can also use it globally.
Is It Safe to Trade with Market.com?
Market.com is considered to be a safe and low risk FX broker. Its trust score is 97 out of 99, which means that out of 99 people, 97 people who have ever traded with Market.com are satisfied with it and think that it is safe and sound. So, if you want a suggestion from us, we recommend you to trade with this forex broker because it is 97 percent safe.
Pros and Cons
If you are confused about any trader or broker that whether you should trade with it or not, then you should go through its pros and cons. Because a broker with the most number of pros is said to be a safe, reliable, and recommended FX broker.
Moreover, it would help if you overviewed a broker’s pros and cons because you can determine your thoughts about a broker and whether it is suitable for you. You have to see pros and cons that which pros are suitable for you and which cons are bearable for you. Right?
So, let’s see its pros and cons:
- You can also trade cryptocurrencies with Market.com.
- There are no fees on deposit and withdrawal.
- Not only deposit, but the withdrawal process is also quite easy and fast.
- The account opening process is also extremely straightforward and fast.
- Extremely competitive fee structure, which means that it does not charge more than its rivals and competitors.
- A wide range of assets is provided in which you can trade.
- Customer support provided by Market.com is also commendable.
- If you are a Muslim FX trader, there is bad news for you because Market.com does not offer any Islamic accounts.
- You have to inactive account fees while working with this FX broker.
- It provides a lesser number of features than its competitors.
The Bottom Line
Hopefully, this article was helpful for you in determining your thoughts about it.